Physical Rehabilitation Medicine/Feet

Question
Hi, I have a just 4 year old. She just had blood work, CBC and bcp done and all fine (turned out to be a stomach bug). Anyway, I wondered when she wears her pedi ped sneakers, I hear scuff scuff on the ground, when she wears her pedi per sandals ( strap around ankle and toes) she seems to " trip" or scuff the front of the toe on ground. For both it is on occasion. She runs jumps and doesn't ever fall or trip in house, we don't wear shoes in the house.  In a ballet style shoe she is fine. I am wondering if this appears ok or any recommendations for shoes or sandals. Any thing I should b pe looking at? Her 4 year checkup was last week and I didn't bring this up, but she did fine, and she just had blood work. She appears well coordinated.  Thanks for any ideas!

Heidi

Answer
Dear Heidi,
Just you make her to walk without shoes. Then if she keeps her feet plat on the ground then you dont worry at all. She is normal. The shoe issue may be corrected soon.

Further just you ask her to walk on outside floor and see in the foot print if there is middle arch. So you don't worry dear.

Thank you

Physical Rehabilitation Medicine

MMA Ravindu Bandara