Mark Terrance-Smith wrote at 2014-10-07 23:41:27
You can predict the pockets of a roulette wheel. There is many videos demonstrating this where the user points at the pocket before the ball lands.Check out Mark Howe in the UK. There is also free Roulette Mathematics there that you can study. Hope this helps you.

David Montiel

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING YOUR QUESTION: While I am glad to offer HELP with problems, I refuse to SOLVE problems. There is a difference. Please do not just copy a question from a texbook or assignment. I WILL REJECT IT. I will only accept questions if, in addition to the statement of the problem, you describe in detail what you have tried so far in order to solve it, and what exactly is the problem you are encountering. In other words where/why are you stuck? I can answer general physics questions up to the level of first or second year undergraduate courses. Topics I am familiar with include: classical mechanics (kinematics, dynamics, etc.), electricity and magnetism, optics, thermodynamics, and special relativity. I may not answer questions at an advanced undergraduate or graduate levels. Also please do not expect help with algebra or arithmetic (performing numerical calculations).

I have been a private physics tutor for about eight years. I also have six years of experience a teaching assistant (for both theory and lab) and occasional substitute lecturer in Physics.

B.S. in Chemical Engineering M.S. in Chemical Physics PhD in Physics.