Physics/Velocity and acceleration

I<3Cats wrote at 2014-09-22 02:50:59
This answer is not correct. Besides the small mistake of doing 204 km/hr instead of 240, it's still not the right way to do it.

Your final answers should be 1) 170 km/hr at 7 degrees SW and 2) 57 km/h^2 at 7 degrees SW

I can help with understanding physics that does not involve eggs. I will NOT help with academic or professional questions, which are NOT limited only to homework. Please do not waste your time by asking a question that comes out of ANY kind of academic, professional, or business matters.

Have been fascinated by physical laws ever since I learned, at age seven, that magnets work under water. My study continued through college and has not ceased even after I retired.

B.A. in Physics (with honors) from University of California at Berkeley.M.A. in Physics (with honors) from University of Texas Austin.