Hello steve!I am Arshvi of class XI. My science teacher give me a project to do. I am in confusion.I want to make a working model.Plese suggest me. These are my topics: Gravitation,thermodynamics,Laws of motion.

Hello Arshvi ,

You should be guided in your choice by your interests. Questions like yours have come to many times. The search window at the top of the page you're looking at can help. I suggest that you do 4 searches. Put these phrases in the pairs of brackets into the search window and see if an of the items in the list that results from each search sounds like a project that you would like to do.

[working model]
[working model Gravitation]
[working model thermodynamics]
[working model Laws of motion]

I hope this helps,

Steve Johnson

I would be delighted to help with questions up through the first year of college Physics. Particularly Electricity, Electronics and Newtonian Mechanics (motion, acceleration etc.). I decline questions on relativity and Atomic Physics. I also could discuss the Space Shuttle and space flight in general.

I have a BS in Physics and an MS in Electrical Engineering. I am retired now. My professional career was in Electrical Engineering with considerable time spent working with accelerometers, gyroscopes and flight dynamics (Physics related topics) while working on the Space Shuttle. I gave formal classroom lessons to technical co-workers periodically over a several year period.

BS Physics, North Dakota State University
MS Electrical Engineering, North Dakota State University