Physics/physics

Question
Hello steve!I am Arshvi of class XI. My science teacher give me a project to do. I am in confusion.I want to make a working model.Plese suggest me. These are my topics: Gravitation,thermodynamics,Laws of motion.

Answer
Hello Arshvi ,

You should be guided in your choice by your interests. Questions like yours have come to AllExperts.com many times. The search window at the top of the page you're looking at can help. I suggest that you do 4 searches. Put these phrases in the pairs of brackets into the search window and see if an of the items in the list that results from each search sounds like a project that you would like to do.

[working model]
[working model Gravitation]
[working model thermodynamics]
[working model Laws of motion]

I hope this helps,
Steve

Physics

Steve Johnson