i have to make a working model on physics for a science fair and i am in class 9. so please give me a good project

Hello shubham,

I don't know what would interest you, but I think you should choose something that does. I also was not good at choosing projects. Here's a way that I wish I had when I was in school:
Use the search window above on this page. Enter [working model science fair]. The search engine will spit out pages of responses to questions like yours that have been submitted to

I hope this helps,

Steve Johnson

I would be delighted to help with questions up through the first year of college Physics. Particularly Electricity, Electronics and Newtonian Mechanics (motion, acceleration etc.). I decline questions on relativity and Atomic Physics. I also could discuss the Space Shuttle and space flight in general.

I have a BS in Physics and an MS in Electrical Engineering. I am retired now. My professional career was in Electrical Engineering with considerable time spent working with accelerometers, gyroscopes and flight dynamics (Physics related topics) while working on the Space Shuttle. I gave formal classroom lessons to technical co-workers periodically over a several year period.

BS Physics, North Dakota State University
MS Electrical Engineering, North Dakota State University