wish i coud benefit from being here by asking you about (MAGNETS) does it effective to perform as a blocker against rf and microwavessignals. - by meaning - if i put a magnet in 200 METER SQUARE AREA does it capable of shield the area and prevent the rf and the microwave signals from entering it and reflect it away hope i could benefit from your experience . LOT OF THANKS , WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.

Magnets will have no effect whatsoever on microwaves or on any other type of light. You can, however, surround the volume you would like to isolate with a conducting surface - this is known as a Faraday Shield - and it will really work. The military does this all the time in a process known as "hardening" to protect electronic circuits.

James J. Kovalcin

I am teaching or have taught AP physics B and C [calculus based mechanics & electricity and magnetism] as well as Lab Physics for college bound students. I have a BS in Physics from the University of Pittsburgh and a Master of Arts in Teaching from same. I have been teaching physics for 34 years. I am constantly updating my skills and have a particular interest in modern physics topics.