Physics/.

Question
wish i coud benefit from being here by asking you about (MAGNETS) does it effective to perform as a blocker against rf and microwavessignals. - by meaning - if i put a magnet in 200 METER SQUARE AREA does it capable of shield the area and prevent the rf and the microwave signals from entering it and reflect it away hope i could benefit from your experience . LOT OF THANKS , WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.

Answer
Hello ahmed,

No, there is no such effect. Several magnetic fields in one area add in the same way that force vectors being applied to an object add to find the net force on the object. The Earth has a magnetic field. That does not prevent sunlight reaching the Earth's surface. Light is part of the spectrum of electromagnetic radiation (as is rf and microwave signals).

I hope this helps,
Steve

Physics

Steve Johnson