Physics/big bang

Is there any theory you know about explaining the big bang as a sudden deceleration of energy from speed of light to a lower speed so it became into mass with such a explosion?
Thanks a lot.

Deceleration of energy from the speed of light?  No, why would it decelrate below the speed of of light if it was still energy?  I mean, the massive particles that photons can split into have to move slower than the speed of light depending on their energy, but not any massless form of energy itself.

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.