Physics/conservation of energy

Question
please suggest a topic and method of an investigatory project suitable to do for upper primary students.    
thank you

Answer
Hello Geetha,

Choosing a student topic should involve the interests of the student. One project that I might choose for my interests would involve time for the swinging of a pendulum to decay with various shaped objects as the pendulum bob. Every bob would be approximately the same mass but would have different shapes, therefore changing the aerodynamic characteristics.

There is a search window on the page you are reading that will let you see replies others have gotten from a question like yours. I discussed one topic above, but if you use that search window and enter [conservation of energy  investigatory project], you will be able to look at many different ideas.

I hope this helps,
Steve

Physics

Steve Johnson