Physics/Definition of matter

Question
What is mean by matter? If anything that occupies space and volume then,electron is a matter or not?

Answer
To physicists, anything that has mass is matter. And anything that can resist a force contains mass.  Thus, for physicists, electrons are, indeed, matter.

> If anything that occupies space and volume

Interestingly, electrons, as best we can tell, are point-size particles. They do NOT occupy space and do not seem to have any shape or volume.

If your next question is, "Then how can electrons have mass if they occupy no space?", my only answer is that, in our Universe, electrons are just that way.

Physics

Expert