Physics/energy

Question
I suppose this is going to be a bit of an odd question. I'm a Reiki healer and martial artists. For as long as I can remember I've worked with a mysterious energy called ki or chi. It's supposedly the vital energy that flows through the universe. I've seen it in action, healed people with it and felt it strengthen me during my martial arts practice. But, I'm an atheist. I don't believe in god or the supernatural. I like having evidence for things and I'm trying to understand the things I've experienced. Is there any scientific proof of such a life energy?

Answer
Hello Alex !

Thanks for your question.

Well, all thinking beings in the universe are linked by thought.

Do you recall knowing who is calling you on your phone before answering?

So...
Anyone can request help with any question or help with adding power or energy at any time.

A Breeze!

All coherent thought patterns and creative energies are connected. Everywhere.

Much Happiness,

Spaceman

Physics

Spaceman