Greg Pocha wrote at 2013-07-02 01:01:47

My name is Greg Pocha and I am an expert at AllExperts in the category of Paranormal Phenomena. If you want an answer to your question, feel free to contact me and i will be able to give you a bit more information, for example, chi may not be an "energy" as one would commonly think of "energy" but may rather be a force, or a field.  

My scope of knowledge and experience includes inorganic chemistry, electronics, physics, and other subjects including government "Special Access Programs" work. I have worked in various research and development fields for over 26 years. Much of this work has been for large corporations.

Overall experience includes communications research, thin-film device development, primary research on delta-gravitational field "modification" physics and anti-aging pharmaceuticals production, analysis and evaluation. I have degrees in electronics and chemistry. I have an I.Q. average of over 180 points after the standard normalization with tests provided and/or given by: Raven, Rottus' and MENSA. I operate a simple analytical research laboratory of my own, and also have a private technical research library.I also have as hobbies: Research regarding UFO's, alchemy, and "restricted intelligence subjects" in general.