Physics/Virtual Reality

Question
I was wondering if to your knowledge people still refer to virtual worlds that people interact with on the computer as virtual reality? Also I've been wondering what spec virtual world now have to attempt to make them as much as possible like the real world?

Answer
Your questions deals with computer gaming, not physics, but I'll try to answer them anyway.

> [do] people still refer to virtual worlds that people interact with on the computer as virtual reality?

My Internet search for the term "virtual reality games" got 24,000,000 hits. When I reduced that to links not more than one year old, I still got millions. So I guess that term is still used.

> I've been wondering what spec virtual world now have to attempt
> to make them as much as possible like the real world?

Not sure what you mean by this question, as it is badly phrased. Also, I'm not certain gamers WANT a virtual world that's like the real world. After all, we already have a perfect "simulation" of the real world -- it's called the "real world." Gamers want to leave the real world and simulate a place that different from the real world.

Physics

Expert