Physics/Waves

Question
image
image  
I am having difficulty understanding what to do in this problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

a) Draw a history graph at x=5.0 m for the wave shown below. Clearly mark your axes.
b) What is the speed of the point at x=5.0 m at t=4.5 seconds?

The wave referred to in the problem is attached as an image

Answer
a) Not quite sure what this means, sorry.
b) When this wave has advanced 4.5 seconds the time point 4.5sec will lie wn the diagonal part of the wave form. Since this is a displacement time graph, the slope of a displacement time graph is equal to the particle velocity. The slope of the diagonal line will be:
particle velocity=slope=rise/run=1m/1s=1m/s.

Physics

James J. Kovalcin