Physics/Gravity

Question
I am a Rancher in a remote area in New Mexico. Even though my thoughts on physics are pointless for some regular guy like me, they plague my daily thoughts. I have two sons who also seem to have received this bad science questions gene.

Unfortunately, I do not know any Physicists or scientists to ask about questions that I have regarding gravity. Your description says that you can explain  alternative theories.

You are the only online person that I have asked and I am not some kind of crazy person (or at least I don't harass). I have my question (about five pages long but still one question) put together but cannot-copy paste it into this box. Can I email you directly?

This site looks like it is mostly to help students and etc. If you don't answer questions from regular people, please disregard this.

Thank you!

Answer
Students are "regular people."  I answer questions from anyone, really, but giving out my personal email on this forum makes it accessible to bots for harvesting and spam.  So not really unless you want to post your email here and I email you.  If you specifically request a message remain private I'll do that, but otherwise I find that a surprising number of people have the same question and I like to answer them publicly.  Anyhow, just post it a little at a time in several questions if you can't post it all in one for some reason and I'll answer it.  I only get a couple of questions a day.

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson