Physics/Through Space

Mikko wrote at 2013-11-18 10:37:18
The question does not specify the directions of the motions. As the moon orbits the planet it moves sometimes lower than the planet, sometimes faster. As the speed of the moon is less than the speed of the planet it never moves in the

opposite direction. The speed of the moon varies between the sum and difference of the given speeds, i.e., 200 m/s and 800 m/s. Because the orbit of the moon is inclined the moon rarely reaches its smallest and largest speeds.

My scope of knowledge and experience includes inorganic chemistry, electronics, physics, and other subjects including government "Special Access Programs" work. I have worked in various research and development fields for over 26 years. Much of this work has been for large corporations.

Overall experience includes communications research, thin-film device development, primary research on delta-gravitational field "modification" physics and anti-aging pharmaceuticals production, analysis and evaluation. I have degrees in electronics and chemistry. I have an I.Q. average of over 180 points after the standard normalization with tests provided and/or given by: Raven, Rottus' and MENSA. I operate a simple analytical research laboratory of my own, and also have a private technical research library.I also have as hobbies: Research regarding UFO's, alchemy, and "restricted intelligence subjects" in general.