If our eyes could detect all wavelengths of light what would be the color of ordinary window glass ?

Or in other words, what wavelengths does window glass reflect ?

There are many, many types of glass, so there's probably a dizzying array of glass colors from down in the radio range to up in the UV.  You'd need an assortment of sensors and cameras in different wavelengths to tell for sure by measuring the reflection, absorption, and transmission of light through the glass you're talking about.  Pyrex (your measuring cup, borosilicate glass) will be different colors than basic SiO2 sand glass, for example.  It's really impossible to say without actually measuring it.

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.