Physics/pull truck by hair

Question

Some people pull truck (which is of tons weight) by hair and teeth, I was wondering what is the physics involved?

Answer
First, they just roll the truck, so the force is not tons of weight.  So they don't have to pull with tons of force sideways to get it to roll.  They're not actually lifting the truck.  These people are also putting up with a fair bit of pain, and balancing the force evenly over the hair and teeth that are doing the pulling.  So the acceleration is very slow, but even a small force obey's Newton's laws and force=mass*acceleration.  

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson