Physics/pull truck by hair

Some people pull truck (which is of tons weight) by hair and teeth, I was wondering what is the physics involved?

First, they just roll the truck, so the force is not tons of weight.  So they don't have to pull with tons of force sideways to get it to roll.  They're not actually lifting the truck.  These people are also putting up with a fair bit of pain, and balancing the force evenly over the hair and teeth that are doing the pulling.  So the acceleration is very slow, but even a small force obey's Newton's laws and force=mass*acceleration.  

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.