Physics/Regarding Newton's 3rd law

Can you please explain where is the equal and opposite reactionary force acting when a flight flies in the air?

I will assume that the actual engine is not what you are concerned with.  Instead, you are worried about the lift.  In short, the shape of the wing is built to turn forward momentum into left by way of an uneven flow on the top and bottom of the wing. The decreased pressure above the wing results in a net upward force from the air below the wing. Here are a couple reasonable websites for this:

Just a small movie:

A basic primer:
(a couple paragraphs down they discuss things in terms of Newton's laws)

If you still have questions after looking this over, feel free to follow up.

Take care!

Dr. Jeffery Raymond

Materials chemistry. Materials science. Spectroscopy. Polymer science. Physical Chemistry. General Physics. Technical writing. General Applied Mathematics. Nanomaterials. Optoelectronic Behavior. Science Policy.

Teaching: General Inorganic Chemistry I & II, Organic Chemistry I & II, Physical Chemistry I, Polymeric Materials, General Physics I, Calculus I & II
My prior experience includes the United States Army and three years as a development chemist in industry. Currently I am the Assistant Director of the Laboratory for Synthetic Biological Interactions. All told, 13 years of experience in research, development and science education.

Texas A&M University, American Chemical Society, POLY-ACS, SPIE

Journal of the American Chemical Society, Nanoletters, Journal of Physical Chemistry C, Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters, Ultramicroscopy Proceedings of SPIE, Proceedings of MRS, Polymer News, Chemical and Engineering News, Nano Letters, Small,, Angewandte

PhD Macromolecular Science and Engineering (Photophysics/Nanomaterials Concentration), MS Materials Science, BS Chemistry and Physics, Graduate Certificate in Science Policy, AAS Chemical Technology, AAS Engineering Technology