Physics/Regarding Newton's 3rd law

Question

Can you please explain where is the equal and opposite reactionary force acting when a flight flies in the air?

regards

Answer
I will assume that the actual engine is not what you are concerned with.  Instead, you are worried about the lift.  In short, the shape of the wing is built to turn forward momentum into left by way of an uneven flow on the top and bottom of the wing. The decreased pressure above the wing results in a net upward force from the air below the wing. Here are a couple reasonable websites for this:

Just a small movie: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Karman_trefftz.gif

A basic primer: http://www.allstar.fiu.edu/aero/airflylvl3.htm
(a couple paragraphs down they discuss things in terms of Newton's laws)

If you still have questions after looking this over, feel free to follow up.

Take care!

Physics

Dr. Jeffery Raymond