Physics/EM Radiation hazards

If you live near a cell/communication tower can the signals affect the electronics in your home? Could you "feel" the signals or could they hurt you in any way?

ANSWER: No, no, and no.

To be more specific: there is no evidence that the exceedingly small signal level of radio waves from cell phone towers could or do cause any measurable health effects. These towers emit 100 watts of power, about the same as a bright incandescent light bulb. Anyone who wants to insist that a 100 watt bulb, placed several hundred meters away from a person, creates a health hazard; should have some strong empirical evidence to support that. As of now, none exists, even for people who report sensitivity to such RF signals.

QUESTION: Are there any signals that are stronger that we come in contact with on a daily basis that can cause us harm?

By FAR the most dangerous radiation that we face is solar radiation, which, in the U.K., is associated with 85% of all melanoma skin cancers.
If those percentages are the same for the 66,000 melanoma deaths that occur worldwide, each year;
then tens of thousands of people die each year due to this form of radiation. Even the mostly wildly wrong estimates of cancer deaths from other forms of radiation do not come close to this.

I can help with understanding physics that does not involve eggs. I will NOT help with academic or professional questions, which are NOT limited only to homework. Please do not waste your time by asking a question that comes out of ANY kind of academic, professional, or business matters.

Have been fascinated by physical laws ever since I learned, at age seven, that magnets work under water. My study continued through college and has not ceased even after I retired.

B.A. in Physics (with honors) from University of California at Berkeley.M.A. in Physics (with honors) from University of Texas Austin.