Physics/If we saw all wavelengths of the spectrum

Question
Would life be easy if we could see all the wavelengths of the EM spectrum or would it be hell because there's always radiation somewhere and we would always wind up seeing something making for example falling asleep really difficult. So what would be your physicist's opinion on whether the ability to see all frequencies would be a hindering or benefiting?

Answer
That's kind of an excessive statement.  How much of "all" of the wavelengths are you talking about?  I mean, it's not physically possible, and that's an infinite amount of information.  But we can shut our eyes and not see what we're capable of, so why would it be impossible to go to sleep?  Any mechanism by which you're able to see wavelengths you can currently not see allows for blocking those frequencies as well.  Set some more parameters and maybe I'll be able to answer your question...

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson