Physics/centrifugal force and gravity

Question
Hello sir,
I wanted to know that if there is any mathematical relation between centrifugal force and gravitational force ?? i have searched a lot but couldn't able to find a satisfactory answer.

Answer
It's not a mathematical relation, it's called the Equivalence Principle in physics.  There's no difference in physics between acceleration and gravitation.  There are many tests of what are called the strong and the weak equivalence principle, you should start your search there on hyperphysics and wikipedia and in any texts on general relativity.

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson