Physics/Dimensional Analysis

Question
Problem
Problem  

I'm working on the problem I've attached as an image. The solution is there as it's a worked example from Elementary Principles of Chemical Processes but I cannot figure out how the exponent can have a unit (K) and the equation still be valid.   

The unit of k which is (mol/cm^3 . s) doesn't have K in it.

Thanks in advance

Answer
The solution seems fine. All exponents must be dimensionless. In this case,the numerator of the exponent is
20,000cal/mol as given while the temperature in the denominator of the exponent is in kelvins. The units of the numerator of the exponent must be the same as the units of the denominator of the exponent in order for the units to cancel out. in this case:
cal/mol must equal ? * K
Therefore, ? must have units cal/(mol*K)

Physics

James J. Kovalcin