Physics/electrical field

we have a Spherical shell with Surface charge(zigma) that have cut it's head and now it's head has a conical shape,now define the resultant electrical field of rest of the sphere in top point of it's circumference p?(which was deleted as I told)
(the image is attached)

I do NOT solve homework problems.  But, as this one appears particularly egregious, I will say that you just integrate over the fields of rings (on-axis, this solution is probably in your physics book) in the sphere and cut off the limits of integration properly.  However, there is no conical shape and you have no definite angle to integrate that's not actually a solvable problem unless you introduce those.  Good luck (the answer is somewhat complex).

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.