Physics/electrical field

Question
sphere
sphere  
we have a Spherical shell with Surface charge(zigma) that have cut it's head and now it's head has a conical shape,now define the resultant electrical field of rest of the sphere in top point of it's circumference p?(which was deleted as I told)
(the image is attached)

Answer
I do NOT solve homework problems.  But, as this one appears particularly egregious, I will say that you just integrate over the fields of rings (on-axis, this solution is probably in your physics book) in the sphere and cut off the limits of integration properly.  However, there is no conical shape and you have no definite angle to integrate towards...so that's not actually a solvable problem unless you introduce those.  Good luck (the answer is somewhat complex).

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson