what is the temperature of vacuum? would you please explain in detail.

Hello Ramesh,

The answer to your question gets quite complicated. We have to agree just how good the vacuum is. The vacuum that a good vacuum pump can provide is not very good compared to what you would find in intergalactic space. Even if we agree to using the vacuum of intergalactic space, the answer is complicated. Let me offer you this link.
Read all the follow-up questions on that page.

I hope this helps,

Steve Johnson

I would be delighted to help with questions up through the first year of college Physics. Particularly Electricity, Electronics and Newtonian Mechanics (motion, acceleration etc.). I decline questions on relativity and Atomic Physics. I also could discuss the Space Shuttle and space flight in general.

I have a BS in Physics and an MS in Electrical Engineering. I am retired now. My professional career was in Electrical Engineering with considerable time spent working with accelerometers, gyroscopes and flight dynamics (Physics related topics) while working on the Space Shuttle. I gave formal classroom lessons to technical co-workers periodically over a several year period.

BS Physics, North Dakota State University
MS Electrical Engineering, North Dakota State University