Physics/uniform motion

sir, wanted to ask if in uniform motion, is it necessary that object moves on a straight line only with a constant speed.
One question in my book is that what does the path of an object look like when it is in uniform motion?
what should be the answer?

"uniform motion" means just that - the object must be moving in a straight line at a constant speed. In some contexts it might also mean that the object's rotational velocity also remains constant. For an object to be fully at equilibrium both conditions must be meant.  

James J. Kovalcin

I am teaching or have taught AP physics B and C [calculus based mechanics & electricity and magnetism] as well as Lab Physics for college bound students. I have a BS in Physics from the University of Pittsburgh and a Master of Arts in Teaching from same. I have been teaching physics for 34 years. I am constantly updating my skills and have a particular interest in modern physics topics.