Physics/boats engine/food testing ?

How does a boats engine differ if it's in the center or rear of the boat? EX: power, efficiency, etcc..

what can you use to test cooked foods at home for drugs, ?

The location of the engine determines to position of the center of mass which, in turn, can determine the maneuverability of the boat. In addition placement of the engine within the boat can also affect how deep the particular part of the boat is submerged affecting the drag force on the boat as well. For more than this you should contact an expert on boating and boat design.

The second part of the question is completely outside my expertise.

James J. Kovalcin

I am teaching or have taught AP physics B and C [calculus based mechanics & electricity and magnetism] as well as Lab Physics for college bound students. I have a BS in Physics from the University of Pittsburgh and a Master of Arts in Teaching from same. I have been teaching physics for 34 years. I am constantly updating my skills and have a particular interest in modern physics topics.