Physics/testing liquid

Question
Some guy's from the Midwest sold us a really unique blend of cleaning agents that's supposedly has ammonia and a raspberry scent.  They possibly went out of business.  Do you know how to test for the ingredients?  And the volume of the ingredients that may be present?

Answer
This is a chemistry question, I have no sense of smell, and also there's absolutely no way to answer your question the way it was asked.  I mean, not even a great chemist who worked for a perfume company has the slightest chance of answering this question without a sample or at least a chance to sniff the cleanser itself.  Or maybe the name of the company and a contact.  Sorry to say, no one you ask can tell you the answer without lying about it.

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson