it has become clear that the c part of e=mc2 is wrong.there are particles that move much faster than thespeed of light.even in the human body this is true.what is the new thinking on this?how does quantum and string do to our understanding of the math

Every part of this question is wrong.  The equation E=mc^2 would be unaffected, because the speed of light is still the same even if particles were discovered which have speeds greater than the speed of light.  So that leap is totally unrelated, and wrong to boot, the energy-mass relationship is extraordinarily well measured and used for practical purposes every day.  

Furthermore, there is absolutely no experimental evidence for particles moving faster than the speed of light, though theory does not prohibit such particles (a class labeled tachyons) from existing if a mechanism could be found to create particles which moved faster than the speed of light.  Quantum mechanics allows phase velocity to be faster than the speed of light, but that's like saying that the closing point of scissors shut sufficiently quickly could move faster than's not an object moving but a defined location.  String theory, as far as I know, has no exceptions allowing particles to move faster than the speed of light.  

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.