Physics/size of earth without energy

Question
according to the atomic theory of what i know is that everything in this universe is made up of mixtures, compounds or elements. which of these are again consisting of atoms. they differ mainly due to their atomic number i.e no of protons with the no of electrons revolving, and so other atomic constituents . and also have heard that an atom as a whole is empty. the size of these atomic particles is negligible according to the area an atom occupies. which is due to revolution of electrons around an atomic nucleus(protons ,neutrons etc). so what is in the gap between these electrons and protons. it is empty space . so suppose if there was no energy for this revolution and these atomic particles were made to stick together so what would be the actual size of earth. i know this is not possible but can it be calculated just was wondering ?

Answer
It certainly cannot be calculated in the manner you are understanding and with the mistaken physics you put here.  Undertake a more serious study, atoms are not truly mostly empty, the space within them is mostly filled with electron wave function...it may be a fine distinction to some, but there it is.  You cannot simply remove zero-point energy from atoms, by definition it is the absolute lowest energy state they can achieve.

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson