Physics/Alarms for Battery Power consumed in Electronic Gadgets/Devices.

Question
Dear Prof Steve

Is it possible to build electrical circuit with alarms for indicating Battery Power consumed in electronic gadgets viz cameras, toys, watches, calculators etc ?.

For example :

Similar to alarm which we manually set in clocks, the electrical circuit designed will calculate the battery power consumed and when it is say 10% battery power remaining (low on battery, drained), alarms will buzz to the consumer as warning signals before 2-3 days in advance for the respective electronic gadgets. This process will be automated.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
Yet another time you ask me about something which already exists.  This is frustrating.  This already exists in phones and laptops and is more specific than a simple "buzz" warning.  It exists in smoke detectors, too, that's why they start chirping when their batteries are getting low.

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson