Physics/Question on electrical engineering, not physics

Dear Expert

Is it possible to build electrical circuit with alarms for indicating Battery Power consumed in electronic gadgets viz cameras, toys, watches, calculators etc ?.

For example :

Similar to alarm which we manually set in clocks, the electrical circuit designed will calculate the battery power consumed and when it is say 10% battery power remaining (low on battery, drained), alarms will buzz to the consumer as warning signals before 2-3 days in advance for the respective electronic gadgets. This process will be automated.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

I'm sure it's possible.
Whether it's economically practical -- ie, whether the added weight and expense of setting up this system will lead to increased sales to compensate -- is another question.

Since my specialty is physics, not electrical engineering, I'm completely unable to help you any further on this question.

I can help with understanding physics that does not involve eggs. I will NOT help with academic or professional questions, which are NOT limited only to homework. Please do not waste your time by asking a question that comes out of ANY kind of academic, professional, or business matters.

Have been fascinated by physical laws ever since I learned, at age seven, that magnets work under water. My study continued through college and has not ceased even after I retired.

B.A. in Physics (with honors) from University of California at Berkeley.M.A. in Physics (with honors) from University of Texas Austin.