Physics/Question on electrical engineering, not physics

Question
Dear Expert

Is it possible to build electrical circuit with alarms for indicating Battery Power consumed in electronic gadgets viz cameras, toys, watches, calculators etc ?.

For example :

Similar to alarm which we manually set in clocks, the electrical circuit designed will calculate the battery power consumed and when it is say 10% battery power remaining (low on battery, drained), alarms will buzz to the consumer as warning signals before 2-3 days in advance for the respective electronic gadgets. This process will be automated.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
I'm sure it's possible.
Whether it's economically practical -- ie, whether the added weight and expense of setting up this system will lead to increased sales to compensate -- is another question.

Since my specialty is physics, not electrical engineering, I'm completely unable to help you any further on this question.

Physics

Expert