Physics/Science Fair Project

We are required to create and present a simple project related to Physics and our field (degree) for our Physics Fair. I have a hard time of thinking of a simple physics project related to Biology. Can you help me with some ideas for my project?

First, maybe you should read a little about biophysics.

Perhaps you could do something on synchronized oscillators.  Synchronization is a phenomenon which occurs many places in nature, such as firefly flashes.  I notice you're from the Phillipines, this article may be of interest to you:

Otherwise, biophysics projects run the gamut from muscle strength studies to neuron firing dynamics.  It's a wide field...any idea what kind of biology you like best?

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.