Physics/water and its structure

hello what part of the water molecule in its atomic structure enables it to reflect images.And if held stable do you think with vibrational wavelengths of sound could you vibrate or duplicate organic matter such as dna carbons into exsistance?useing the water molecule as a mirror.

1) There is no part of a water molecule that allows it to reflect light.  Rather, water molecules in a group (or almost any other set of molecules in a group)  have an average electromagnetic density dictated by the electronic dipole moment of the molecules in the group.  Ultimately, in bulk, this is known as the refractive index.  The refractive index change at an interface (like water and air) is what is responsible for the reflection of light.  This is due to the angle of the light and your image being rejected at that angle (not being allowed to bend into the second material).

2) There is nothing in any conventional science that allows for what you are suggesting. During the reaction of organic molecules, often catalysts will force an inversion in a bonding center and make a molecule that is similar to the original molecule, but the mirror image... however no matter is created here, just a change in state from one molecular configuration to a new one.

Some reference material:

Dr. Jeffery Raymond

Materials chemistry. Materials science. Spectroscopy. Polymer science. Physical Chemistry. General Physics. Technical writing. General Applied Mathematics. Nanomaterials. Optoelectronic Behavior. Science Policy.

Teaching: General Inorganic Chemistry I & II, Organic Chemistry I & II, Physical Chemistry I, Polymeric Materials, General Physics I, Calculus I & II
My prior experience includes the United States Army and three years as a development chemist in industry. Currently I am the Assistant Director of the Laboratory for Synthetic Biological Interactions. All told, 13 years of experience in research, development and science education.

Texas A&M University, American Chemical Society, POLY-ACS, SPIE

Journal of the American Chemical Society, Nanoletters, Journal of Physical Chemistry C, Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters, Ultramicroscopy Proceedings of SPIE, Proceedings of MRS, Polymer News, Chemical and Engineering News, Nano Letters, Small,, Angewandte

PhD Macromolecular Science and Engineering (Photophysics/Nanomaterials Concentration), MS Materials Science, BS Chemistry and Physics, Graduate Certificate in Science Policy, AAS Chemical Technology, AAS Engineering Technology