Physics/Acceleration of Moving Objects

Question
Does it take more force to accelerate a moving object in the same direction; as compared to accelerating an object that is not moving , say on a track. The moving object  lets say is moving on a track, and the whole track is accelerated forward while the object continues to maintain its constant speed in relation to the track. Would it take more force to accelerate the track with the object moving on it?

Answer
There's moving friction and static friction.  Usually you have to apply a greater force to get some thing started but then that drops once it starts moving.  F=ma means it takes a certain force F to provide a given acceleration a.  If the object is maintaining its constant speed in relation to the track then it is not accelerating relative to the track.  

Physics

Richard J. Raridon