Physics/Was there any experiment done in determiningthe speed of light by moving the detector?

i red many experiments for detecting the speed
of light. Most of them were done by moving
the source of light or by moving the mirror
Were there any experiment done by moving the
detector (interferometer) and keeping the
source in rest???

After a fashion, quite a few.  Most notably, you should look up Mossbauer spectoscopy.  One can vibrate the source or the absorber (primary detector, in the truest sense) of the radiation.  There are lots of ways to measure the speed of light not involving motion, too, but given the obvious principle of relativity involved and the fantastic precision to which it agrees with experiment, the motion of the source or the motion of a receiver are essentially one and the same thing.

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.