Physics/Was there any experiment done in determiningthe speed of light by moving the detector?

Question
i red many experiments for detecting the speed
of light. Most of them were done by moving
the source of light or by moving the mirror
Were there any experiment done by moving the
detector (interferometer) and keeping the
source in rest???

Answer
After a fashion, quite a few.  Most notably, you should look up Mossbauer spectoscopy.  One can vibrate the source or the absorber (primary detector, in the truest sense) of the radiation.  There are lots of ways to measure the speed of light not involving motion, too, but given the obvious principle of relativity involved and the fantastic precision to which it agrees with experiment, the motion of the source or the motion of a receiver are essentially one and the same thing.

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson