Physics/Aeroplane + Helicopter Integrated Electro Mechanical Machine

Dear Prof Steve‎‎

Is it possible to design and manufacture / construct a Integrated
ircraft which can work both as a Aeroplane as well as a Helicopter ?. The machine will have wings as well as rotors. The Pilot will be able to fly either as a Aeroplane as well as a Helicopter.

i.e. The Operations features of both the machines viz AAeroplane and Helicopter will be integrated in a single machine.

1. If possible will it be  complex machine to deign & manufacture ?.
2. Will there will be benefit if both the operation features ar integrate in a single machine ?.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

THIS ALREADY EXISTS, IT'S CALLED AN AN OSPREY.  Do some basic google research before wasting the time of, I'm very tired of your "is it practical to manufacture this or that" questions, Mr. Akerkar.  Most of them already exist or have been thought of and discarded for reasons far, far more easily found via google.  I'm not ashamed to tell you that in public, because you habitually spam myself and my friends with these questions.  This is clearly an engineering question and I'm a physicist.  Ask a physics question or do not ask me.  I only take so many questions per day, and I'd prefer to answer people with real questions (see below, there are many of them waiting).

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.