What is the relationship between matter and time versus anti-matter and time? If I lived on jupiter where there is much more matter and thus gravity time would pass faster from my perspective as like when astronauts are in the space station time appears to pass slower? could well contained anti-matter drive sources of ordinary matter to be effected less by time by being in proxy?

No one knows.  Experiments are planned and have been being built for almost 20 years by people I used to work for as a graduate teaching assistant.  When beams of "cold" anti-hydrogen can be used in an atom interferometer, we'll know far more.  Until such time, the model that anti-matter is matter which moves backwards in time is still out for deliberation.  There's just no way to give you a satisfying answer...but it's being worked on at the highest levels and we hope to see new evidence soon.

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.