Physics/about gravity

HEy guys just wondering. What would be the basic theory to reverse gravity? Explain needed so basically using gravity to push things up? How would you reverse the energy. Any background knowledge? im a highschooler just curious.. thnx

General Relativity covers spacetime behavior, that's established already.  The problem is that there's no known source of antigravity (static, not waves) like there is for gravity (that source being mass).  The possibility that antimatter might be associated with antigravity is under investigation, but still highly speculative.  When atomic interferometers can measure the gravitational acceleration of lab-generated antihydrogen atoms, we'll know much more.  And you don't "reverse" energy.  Right now the practicality of antigravity to "push things up" the way you're talking about it does not have a basis in experimental or observational physics at all.

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.