Physics/Human Radiation

Question
Hi it's me again, i know you said you would not answer my question about this subject because it's ridiculous,and you said ionizing radiation from human body does not effect screens. But this person implies that it could affect and told me to buy a geiger counter. And i know humans emit low levels of radiation but somehow he thinks it possible to emit high levels of it.Is that possible?
I need assurance from you if you don't mind ansering please.?

His link:
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Physics-1358/2011/12/think-emit-high-levels.htm

Answer
He meant that if it will ease your mind you can get a Geiger counter, but he never suggested that you actually emit high levels of radiation.  He was just telling you how you could prove it.  You do NOT emit high enough levels of the ionizing type of radiation to affect a computer screen.  It takes a special camera just to observe the thermal radiation you emit in any significant quantity (and that's below the wavelengths of visible light).  If you emitted that level of high radiation, you'd have been dead in minutes.

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson