Physics/Human Radiation

Hi it's me again, i know you said you would not answer my question about this subject because it's ridiculous,and you said ionizing radiation from human body does not effect screens. But this person implies that it could affect and told me to buy a geiger counter. And i know humans emit low levels of radiation but somehow he thinks it possible to emit high levels of it.Is that possible?
I need assurance from you if you don't mind ansering please.?

His link:

He meant that if it will ease your mind you can get a Geiger counter, but he never suggested that you actually emit high levels of radiation.  He was just telling you how you could prove it.  You do NOT emit high enough levels of the ionizing type of radiation to affect a computer screen.  It takes a special camera just to observe the thermal radiation you emit in any significant quantity (and that's below the wavelengths of visible light).  If you emitted that level of high radiation, you'd have been dead in minutes.

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.