Physics/malhar raag

Can't we consider it as a phenomenon of resonance?? Maybe frequency of human voice and frequency of cloud collision or vibration may match(creating resonance) and finally raining??

You never explained what "it" was.  The human voice has many frequencies.  Cloud collision is not associated with any set periodic frequency at all.  Sound frequencies don't really have anything to do with rain.  I'm confused, perhaps you could be more specific about what you were referring to in the first place?

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.