Physics/mecanical engineering

Question
IS PASCAL'S LAW in hydrodynamic can apply to moving fluids too ?

Answer
Not really.  It's basically the same idea as Bernoulli's principle, where molecules in a fluid system share kinetic energy evenly by scattering off of each other.  But since that fluid is in motion, you can kinda say that Pascal's Law is a consequence of this property of fluids in equilibrium.  It sort of applies, but there's no way to do anything useful with it when you're considering moving fluids.  When you have moving fluids, use Bernoulli's equation.

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson