Physics/big bang

Before the big bang, when the space is so compressed, how the entire energy of the current universe was contained in it. Is it proved in current science whether the total energy was present in the sub-atomic particles at that instance? Where did all the energy come from? Where was the energy stored?

You started this question with the sentence "before the big bang."  There is no definition in physics for time before the big bang, so the quesiton makes no sense.  You're asking what caused the big bang, and what its origin was.  Science has not determined this, and current science is only able to project backwards to the moment of the big bang.  Speculation about the "cause" of the big bang is just that, speculation.  It is not science, not yet.

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.