Physics/big bang

Question
Before the big bang, when the space is so compressed, how the entire energy of the current universe was contained in it. Is it proved in current science whether the total energy was present in the sub-atomic particles at that instance? Where did all the energy come from? Where was the energy stored?

Answer
You started this question with the sentence "before the big bang."  There is no definition in physics for time before the big bang, so the quesiton makes no sense.  You're asking what caused the big bang, and what its origin was.  Science has not determined this, and current science is only able to project backwards to the moment of the big bang.  Speculation about the "cause" of the big bang is just that, speculation.  It is not science, not yet.

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson