Physics/Digital Camera and Video Projector Integrated Product.

Question
Dear Prof Steve

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_camera http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_projector

Are there Products available in the market which combines the functionality of  Digital Camera and Video Projector ?.

In case not available, is it feasible to construct/manufacture this dual functionality product ?.

Do you feel there are advantages in combining both the features of Digital Camera and Video Projector in a single product ?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
Hello Prashant,

I doubt it very much. Digital cameras tend to be light and fit easily in a shirt pocket. Projectors have to have a bright light to project the image on a screen. I've never seen one that didn't have a power cord. Such a combination would not have any of the advantages of any digital camera I've seen.

Ahhh, no.

I hope this helps,
Steve

Physics

Steve Johnson