Respected sir
I was looking for an explanation for thunder and this is what I came across.
"A lightning bolt creates a super heated plasma. When this cools it creates a partial vacuum. The thunder is the sudden collapse of this vacuum by air intruding upon it.
So not an effect of explosion, but rather implosion."
Sir if you find this definition to be correct then can we use the same principle to produce thrust through plasma.We can create an electric arc and since air is ionized a plasma will be formed which will in turn form a vacuum for few milliseconds.When that vacuum will implode thrust will be generated.We can use that thrust to lift objects in the air or propel them forward.
Waiting for your reply

It is not correct.  The expansion and implosion of the plasma are both involved in the high-pressure front followed by low-pressure trough of the loud first wave of thunder.  I have no idea what you're referring to when you mean that you're trying to create thrust in this way, perhaps you can draw an explanatory set of diagrams to explain it.

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.