Physics/Touch Screen Multimeter Device.

Dear Prof Steve

It may or may not be useful, but is it possible to design and develop Multimeter - Both Digital and Analog Range with Touch screen GUI interface ?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

It already exists, and this is not a useful advance.  Please stop asking questions about things which already exist, my profile is set to only answer so many questions per day.  You're wasting those by constantly asking me about things that you could just google search faster than you'd hear back from me, and limiting the number of people who can get through with serious questions.  I will reject all future questions of this nature.

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.