Physics/Mininum radius of a rotating space station

Question
What's the mininum radius for a rotating space station to produce 1g without inhabitants getting dizzy? 100 meters?

Answer
It really depends more on the inhabitants than on the radius itself.  Some people get dizzy in a slow-rotating restaurant because they can see that they are spinning.  There's no physics answer to this, it's more of a medical question if people can handle the angular acceleration rate.  If they can't see the rotation, there's no real way for them to tell they're spinning.  It sounds wrong, but if the station is heavy enough, they won't feel it, either.  

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson