Physics/Mininum radius of a rotating space station

What's the mininum radius for a rotating space station to produce 1g without inhabitants getting dizzy? 100 meters?

It really depends more on the inhabitants than on the radius itself.  Some people get dizzy in a slow-rotating restaurant because they can see that they are spinning.  There's no physics answer to this, it's more of a medical question if people can handle the angular acceleration rate.  If they can't see the rotation, there's no real way for them to tell they're spinning.  It sounds wrong, but if the station is heavy enough, they won't feel it, either.  

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.