Physics/Linear momentum VS angular momentum

If I were asked to calculate the momentum of the first orbit in a hydrogen's atom with reference to Bohr's model, should I calculate the linear or rotational momentum ?

This is not a homework question, I have a test coming up and I want to understand!! I was so irritated when I posted this question to one of the experts here and he replied that he doesn't answer homwework questions! I'm not giving values! I just want something to be cleared up for crying out loud! Please help me!  I'm so confused, I asked my teacher but she said she's not sure!

Actually, both exist and either could be asked for!
The linear momentum p would be determined from:
And then the angular momentum L would be determined from:
L = r x p  where L is the cross product of the Bohr radius r and the linear momentum of the electron.

James J. Kovalcin

I am teaching or have taught AP physics B and C [calculus based mechanics & electricity and magnetism] as well as Lab Physics for college bound students. I have a BS in Physics from the University of Pittsburgh and a Master of Arts in Teaching from same. I have been teaching physics for 34 years. I am constantly updating my skills and have a particular interest in modern physics topics.