Physics/Mathematical Proof of Newton's Third law

Question
Sir can you explain me the Proof of newtons's third law Mathematically???
This law is so intuitive that i am unable to deduce it mathematically..

Answer
Well, since the forces considered by Newton are gravitational or electrostatic in nature, you can derive it from Coulomb's Law or Newton's law of gravitation.  Both feature constants, object quantities (mass or charge), and a 1/r^2 form.  Since multiplication of the material properties (m or q) is a commutative process, this leads us to Newton's third law.  You can write out the full force equations if you want and show that the force of one mass on another via gravitation (for an example) is equal to the force of the second mass on the first, but it seems trivial.  The fully relativistic versions of Newton's law would be tricky, even for a specialist in that area, and I've never seen anyone bother.

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson