Physics/physics

Question
Sir can u plzź tell me that how are radio transmission goes to hilly areas...plzz tell me about this..

Answer
It doesn't go through hilly areas well, but some radio wave reflection and diffraction effects in hills.  The longer the wavelength, the more it can diffract.  However, most of the reason that broadcast towers are built on high ground and are so tall is for transmission efficiency.  You can read up on diffraction and radio transmission here:
http://www.acoustics.salford.ac.uk/feschools/waves/diffract2.php

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson